EMV L1 Contactless Card Analog
EMVCo L1 Contactless Analog PICC test benches, includes all necessary hardware and software to perform tests in conformance with the EMVCo recommendations.
- For implementers of EMVCo contactless technology (smartcard, mobile phones, …). It evaluates the conformance of their products with the requirements of the EMVCo L1 Contactless Card Analog test specification. It prepares the official type approval session.
- For EMVCo test laboratories, it performs the type approval session. It aims at assessing the conformance of a product with the requirements of the EMVCo L1 Contactless Card Analog test specification.
What is EMV L1 Contactless Card Analog ?An EMVCo certified test tool is provided in the Contactless test Station to perform conformance test of contactless smartcards and NFC enabled mobile phones from an analog standpoint. The EMVCo (Europay-Mastercard-Visa & Co) is an organisation made of the biggest payment operators in the world. It aims at allowing global interoperability. For test purposes, EMVCo has defined Level 1 and Level 2. Level 1 is focusing on the 'low level' concerns : analog side, and protocol. Whereas Level 2 concentrates on the application layer (the good execution of a debit/credit transaction for example). Level 1 test specifications are common to all EMVCo members. Level 2, passed the 'entry point' layers, define specific test methods for each payment operators. We focuse on EMV Level 1 testing, but certainly can recommend selected partners for Level 2 testing tasks. NI through its acquisition of Micropross is a certified provider of EMV L1 Contactless Analog PICC test benches, including all necessary hardware and software to perform the tests in conformance with the EMVCo recommendations. The main features of our EMV L1 test solutions are :
- Test solutions based on the real EMVCo test specifications
- Solutions validated by EMVCo
- Fully automated test operation
- Usage of the EMV reference components (reference PICC, reference PCD, CMR)
- Automated generation of test reports
- Solutions widely used at EMVCo laboratories, for debug and type approval
- Availability of EMV L1 Contactless Mobile analog test cases