NFC FORUM TAG APPLICATION
The NFC Forum Tag Application test tool is typically used in the context of contactless tag testing, in order to make sure of the ability of a NFC tag to execute NDEF commands.
What is NFC FORUM TAG APPLICATION ?The test of tags became an important topic for the NFC Forum as they are a very important part of the NFC ecosystem. As of the TR11.1 specification update, the NFC Forum has added new test items around tags. The NFC Forum Tag Application test tool aims at making sure of the ability of NFC tags to process all types of NDEF commands, and behave as expected. All NFC Forum type of tags will have to be tested according to this test tool. Micropross now NI NFC Forum Tag performance test tool is validated by the NFC Forum.
The main features of our NFC Forum Tag Performance test tool are :
- Compatible with the Contactless Test Station and the MP500 TCL3
- Test tool based on the NFC Forum TR11.1 version
- Fully automated test procedure
- Automated generation of test reports
- Tool used at official NFC Forum test laboratories, for debug sessions and official type approval sessions
Our tool allows to test all types of NFC tags :
- NFC tag type 2 (Mifare Ultralight / Ultralight C)
- NFC tag type 3 (FeliCaTM)
- NFC tag type 4 (ISO 14443 A/B)
- NFC tag type 5 (ISO 15693)
Test performed are the transactions defined in the various NFC Forum Test Cases For Type X Tags. The tool generates a clear PASS/FAIL verdict, with pointers on where the transaction failed.
Hardare components :
- the Contactless Test Station or the MP500 TCL3
Library coverage :
- 100% of the test document « NFC Forum Test Cases for Type X Tags »