6 Axes Robot For Positionning Devices
For particulary demanding customers, we have integrated a robot from manufacturer Denso.
What is DENSO ROBOT ?
- For particulary demanding customers, we have integrated a robot from manufacturer Denso. Its “arm” approach allows the test of objects that do not fit inside the Microbot, and its 6 axis allow the generation of test positions that are not defined in the EMVCo and NFC Forum standards.
- One of the primary goals of the Denso Robot, is to place the Device Under Test at the different positions defined in the EMVCO and NFC Forum operating volumes. But it is also used to perform research of hot/sweet/optimum points, or characterisation of a reader's operating volume.
- 6 degrees of liberty
- Totally silent mechanism
- Supported in all our analog test suites
- Accomodates all kinds of DUT
- Multiplexing system for human-intervention free operation (precious for NFC Forum testing)
- Automated test antenna grabbing mechanism through vacuum pump
- Laser pointer for perfect test repeatability