The MP500 PT1-NFC will be typically used in the following contexts :
- manufacturing tests of NFC enabled mobile phones
- manufacturing tests of NFC enabled devices
You want to test NFC devices in a manufacturing environment? (but also banking terminals and smart objects operating at 13.56MHz)
The MP500 PT1-NFC enables device producers to perform functional test (simple communication) as well as physical measurement in record time.
Because in a manufacturing environment, testing time and operator friendliness are worth gold, the MP500 PT1-NFC comes supplied with an innovative triple antenna, allowing to perform Reader/Writer mode and Card mode testing, as well as resonance frequency and S11 parameter measurement without any human operation.
The main features of the MP500 PT1-NFC are :
- Support of ISO 14443 A/B, MifareTM, FeliCaTM, ISO 15693
- Emulation or Reader/Writers and Cards on the same antenna
- Fits to the exact customer requirement thanks to an innovative options model
- Embedded analog measurement features, enabling the market’s fastest processing time
- Measurement correlable with NFC Forum and EMVCo certification test benches
- Easy to integrate in proprietary test sequencers thanks to its easy to use API
- Full production means development suite available (MPManager, raw analog data analysis tools, …)